Honeywell S9371A User Manual
S9360A, S9361A, S9370A, S9371A
Integrated Boiler Controllers
These integrated boiler control modules provide ignition
sequence, flame monitoring and safety shutoff for either
intermittent pilot spark ignition or direct hot surface
ignition heating systems. They also provide limit rated
water temperature control and display interface capability
for either “on-board” or remote user interface
• S9360A—Spark Ignition, Intermittent Pilot, Remote
• S9361A—Spark Ignition, Intermittent Pilot, “On board”
• S9370A—Hot Surface Ignition, Remote Display.
• S9371A—Hot Surface Ignition, “On board” Display.
• Enabled with EnviraCOM™ communication capability
to support remote monitoring and diagnostics.
• Limit-rated Temperature Sensing Probe.
• One or Two Sensor Models.
The specifications given in this publication do
not include normal manufacturing tolerances.
Therefore, an individual unit may not match the
listed specifications exactly. Also, this product is
tested and calibrated under closely controlled
conditions, and some minor differences in
performance can be expected if those
conditions are changed.
See Fig. 1.
3—Integrated Hydronic Control Platform
7—Hot Surface Ignition
0—Remote Display Required
1—Integrated On-Board Display
B—Water Heater Control
C—Pool Heater Control