Cleaning and care, Over light replacement – FRIGIDAIRE 316495058 User Manual
CLEANING AND CARE
Disconnect the power cord before cleaning or
leave the door open to deactivate the oven during cleaning.
Over light replacement
1. To relace light bulb, first disconnect power to the
microwave oven at the circuit breaker panel or by
2. Remove the vent grill mounting screws.
3. Pull the vent grill away from the unit.
pulling up on the front edge.
5. Remove old light bulb and replace only with
equivalent 30 watt bulb available from parts
distributor. Bulbs are also available at most
hardware stores or lighting centers.
Note: DO NOT USE BULB LARGER THAN
6. Replace the microwave oven light cover by
carefully pushing into place. Replace the
charcoal filter. Push the vent grill back into
place (engaging both the bottom and top tabs)
and replace the vent grill mouting screws.
4. Open light cover located behind filter mounting by