Manitowoc Ice K00341 User Manual
Manitowoc Ice Freezers
ON A CORNELIUS ENDURO 175 ICE DISPENSER
1. Set adapter on dispenser. Position the adapter so that the front flange of the adapter will be up against the front lip of
the dispenser. Adapter may have to be moved towards the back of the dispenser.
2. Using the slotted holes in the adapter as a template, drill four (4) 9/64” diameter holes at the bottom of the slots.
NOTE: Do not drill deeper than 1/4” past the sheet metal. Use a drill stop!
3. Fasten adapter to dispenser using the four (4) #8 screws supplied with the adapter kit.
4. Set the ice machine on top of the adapter. Align holes in ice machine front angle with threaded bosses on the adapter.
5. Secure the ice machine to the adapter with two (2) #8-32 screws supplied with the kit.
6. Set the bin cover on the adapter, move backwards until the cover hits the stop, and lower the plastic cover insuring
that the latch locks.
7. To remove the bin cover, twist the knob, lift up, and pull forward.
Manitowoc Ice, Inc.
2110 South 26
Street, P.O. Box 1720, Manitowoc, WI 54221-1720 USA
Telephone 920-682-0161, Fax - Sales: 920-683-7589, Service/Parts: 920-683-7585, Other: 920-683-7879 8014443
Web Site - www.manitowocice.com Rev. 03/31/03
Place a large fillet of food grade RTV inside edge
along both sides where adapter touches bin
Deflector must stay in place