33 managing schedules and events (date book) – Sony PEG-T415G User Manual
Using Basic applications
Managing schedules and events (Date Book)
The Date Book screen is displayed again.
Make sure that the repeat
icon is displayed to the far right of the
• If you change the start date of a repeating event, your CLIÉ handheld
calculates the number of days you moved the event. Your CLIÉ handheld
then automatically changes the end date to maintain the duration of the
• If you change the repeat interval (e.g., daily to weekly) of a repeating
event, past occurrences (prior to the day on which you change the setting)
are not changed, and your CLIÉ handheld creates a new repeating event.
• If you change the date of an occurrence of a repeating event (e.g., from
January 14 to January 15) and apply the change to all occurrences, the new
date becomes the start date of the repeating event. Your CLIÉ handheld
adjusts the end date to maintain the duration of the event.
• If you change other repeat settings (e.g., time, alarm, private) of a
repeating event and apply the change to all occurrences, your CLIÉ
handheld creates a new event. The start date of this new event is the day
on which the setting is changed. Past occurrences (prior to the day of the
change) are not changed.
• If you apply a change to a single occurrence of a repeating event (e.g.,
time), that occurrence no longer shows the repeat