Quick start guide, Recording photos – Samsung HMX-R10SN User Manual
• Your camcorder is compatible with H.264 format “1920x1080/60i” which
provides highly-detailed, beautiful images. page 62
• The default setting is “[HD]1920x1080/60i(SF)”. You can also record with
SD(standard definition) video quality.
• You can also take photos while recording videos. page 45
Your camcorder is compatible with
H.264 format “1920x1080/60i” which
provides highly-detailed, beautiful
images. page 62
Open the LCD screen to turn on
the video (
• Your camcorder turns on when
you open the LCD screen.
Press the Recording start/stop
• To stop recording, press the
Recording start/stop button.
Open the LCD screen.
Press the MODE button until the
)(photo) indicator lights up.
Press PHOTO button lightly to
adjust the focus, then press it fully
(a shutter click sounds).
quick start guide
Recording videos with HD
(high definition) image quality
• Using ‘Quick On STBY’ by opening/closing the LCD screen. page 98
: When you close the LCD screen during standby, your camcorder goes to
Quick On STBY mode (power saving mode). You can start recording quickly
when you open the LCD screen.