Editing movie images, Combining two movie images – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
COMBINING TWO MOVIE IMAGES
• This function works only in Play mode. page 20
• You can combine two different movie images.
1. Touch the HD Movie (
HD) tab or SD Movie (
• The thumbnail index view appears accordingly.
2. Touch the Menu (
) tab “Edit” “Combine.”
• If the movie image thumbnail you want to edit is not on the screen,
touch the up (
) or down (
) tab to scroll to the next group of options.
3. Touch movie images to be combined.
) indicator is displayed on the selected movie images.
• Touching the movie thumbnail image toggles between the movie thumbnail image
being selected for combining(the (
) indicator appears on image) or not (the (
indicator is removed from image).
• You cannot select and combine two different resolution images.
4. Touch the OK (
The message “Combine selected two ﬁles?” will appear.
5. Touch “Yes.”
• The thumbnail of the ﬁrst movie image will appear in the combined movie image.
• It is impossible to combine movie images with different resolutions.
For example, if there is one movie image recorded at [HD] 720/50p and two movie images at [HD] 1080/50i,
you can combine only the two movie images recorded at [HD] 1080/50i, not the movie image at [HD] 720/50p.
• You can not combine protected images. You must ﬁrst release the protect function to paste it. page 99
• The two movie images are combined in the selected order and restored as one movie image.
• The original movie images will not be preserved.
• Photo images cannot be combined.
• The time lapse movie images cannot be combined.
• You can also access it by using the Q.MENU button.
Press the Q.MENU button. Touch “Edit.” Touch “Combine.”
• A maximum of 2 movie images can be combined at a time.
• You can perform the Combine function when there is at least 9MB of memory space remaining on the built-in
memory or memory card.
• Combine is not available if the total size of the two ﬁles to be combined exceeds 1.8GB.
editing movie images
2 / 2
1 / 1
1 / 2