Using a computer – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Using a computer
Other functions with the Intelli-studio
Importing and viewing videos/photos from the camcorder to your PC
1. Launch the Intelli-studio programme by double-clicking the programme
icon on the desktop screen or connect the camcorder to your PC.
2. Click “Import Folder” to import the video or photo ﬁles from your PC.
3. The selected video or photo ﬁles are imported from your PC, and you can
see the ﬁles location on the Intelli-studio browser.
4. You can double-click on the ﬁle you would like to start playback.
The following is the ﬁle format supportable in Intelli-studio:
- Video formats: MP4 (Video: H.264, Audio: AAC), WMV (WMV 7/8/9)
- Photo formats: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF
Exporting the videos to your camcorder
1. Select the desired ﬁles to export.
2. Click “Save to Camcorder (
)” icon to export ﬁles to your camcorder.
3. The following pop up window appears.
4. Click “OK” to export ﬁles.
• The ﬁles are saved to your camcorder.
While transferring any ﬁle, do not disconnect the USB cable.
It may cause damage to the camcorder or computer.
• When storing a video through Intelli-studio, it is automatically stored into
an MP4 ﬁle that can be played back. However, the only video ﬁle format
supportable in Intelli-studio can be converted and stored in the camcorder.
• According to the resolution and type of the video, the storing time may differ.
• Photos cannot be stored on the camcorder through Intelli-studio.
Folders directory on