Using the lcd screen adjusting the lcd screen, Using the touch panel – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
1 / 7
USING THE DISPLAY (
Switching the information display mode
You can switch the information display on/off-screen modes by pressing the
) button toggles the screen indicators on or off.
• If the HD camcorder has warning information, a warning message will appear even
when the screen indicator display is set to off.
USING THE LCD SCREEN
Adjusting the LCD screen
1. Open the LCD screen 90 degrees with your ﬁnger.
2. Rotate it to the best angle to record or play.
Do not lift the HD camcorder by holding the LCD screen.
• Over-rotation may cause damage to the inside of the hinge that
connects the LCD screen to the HD camcorder.
• See page 85 to adjust the brightness of the LCD screen.
Using the touch panel
The touch panel allows you to enjoy playback and recording with a simple
touch of your ﬁ nger. Place your hand on the rear side of the LCD screen to
support it. Then, touch the items displayed on the screen.
Do not place a protective ﬁlm on the LCD screen.
If a ﬁlm is applied for a long while, strong cohesion on the surface of the
screen may cause a malfunction of the touch panel.
• Be careful not to accidentally press the buttons near the LCD panel
while using the touch panel.
• The tabs and indicators that appear on the LCD panel depend on
the current recording/playback status of your HD camcorder.