Recording – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
CAPTURING STILL IMAGES DURING MOVIE IMAGE RECORDING (DUAL RECORDING)
• This function works only in Record mode. page 20
• You can record still images on the storage media during recording movie image.
1. Press the Recording start/stop button.
• The recording ( ) indicator will display, and recording will start.
2. Press the PHOTO button at the scene you want during movie image recording.
• When the (
) indicator disappears, the photo image has been recorded.
• Video keeps recording, even while photos are taken.
• To stop recording, press the Recording start/stop button again.
• Photo image is captured in 1920x1080 resolution regardless to the resolution of
the movie recording.
• You cannot use the ﬂash during dual recording.
• You cannot capture still images during Time Lapse REC.
You cannot capture still images during Time Lapse REC.