Using the menu items – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
Tele Macro (
• This function is used to record a distant subject that is approaching.
• The effective focal distance in the Tele macro mode is between 1 cm (0.4 inches) and 50 cm (19.7 inches).
Disables the function.
Tele macro is executed.
• When recording in Tele macro mode, the focus speed may be lowered.
• Use a tripod (not supplied) to prevent hand shake in the Tele macro mode.
• Avoid shadows when recording in the Tele macro mode.
• As the distance to the subject decreases, focusing area narrows.
• When you can not get proper focus, move the Zoom lever to adjust the focus.
• This function will be set to “Off” in the EASY Q mode.
Cont. Shot (
• Continuous shot allows the user to take consecutive images of a moving object.
• Records images continuously up to the storage capacity.
Records only one photo image.
8 photo images are recorded in 1 second when the PHOTO button is pressed.
“Cont. Shot” is set to “On,” the ﬂash function is automatically set to off and the resolution is ﬁxed to
1920 x 1080.
“Cont. Shot” is set to “Off,” the resolution is reset to the previous setting but the ﬂash function still
• When an error (memory full, etc) during continuous shot, the recording stops and an error message is
using the menu items