Date/time display, Lcd brightness – Samsung HMX-H1062SP User Manual
You can set the date and time to display on the LCD screen.
• Before you use the “Date/Time Display” function, you must set the date and time. page 25
Current date and time information is not displayed.
Displays the current date.
Displays the current time.
Date & Time
Displays the current date and time.
• The date/time will read “01/JAN/2009 00:00” in the following conditions:
- The built-in rechargeable battery becomes weak or dead.
• This function depends on “Date Type” and “Time Type” setting.
• Your HD camcorder is equipped with a 2.7 inch wide colour Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
screen, which enables you to view what you are recording or playing back directly.
• Depending on the conditions under which you are using the HD camcorder (indoors or
outdoors for example), you can adjust LCD brightness.
• Touch the decrease (
) or increase (
) tab to increase or decrease the value of a
• You can set values for LCD brightness between 0 and 35.
Adjusting the LCD screen does not affect the brightness of the image to be recorded.