Display items, Repeat play, Shuffle play – Sony DSX-S100 User Manual
Page 15: Display items repeat play shuffle play
• If the size of the USB device alone or combined with
the USB cable cannot be placed easily in the TUNE
TRAY, the device may be exceeding the tray
Do not slide in the TUNE TRAY or the USB cable
• For “WALKMAN” users, use of the optional adaptor
XA-50WM is recommended. It is designed for use
with this unit only, and should not be used with the
other USB devices.
• This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB
• Slide in the TUNE TRAY and close the front panel
before playback, as damage may result in the case
of an obstruction in the car, etc.
• If the front panel does not fully open because of the
dashboard shape at the installation position, detach
the front panel and open the TUNE TRAY manually.
For how to detach the front panel, see page 7.
• It is extremely dangerous to connect or remove the
USB device while driving.
Source, Track name, Artist name, Album
Track name, Artist name, Album number*,
Album name, Track number/Elapsed playing
* Album number is displayed only when the album is
To change display items A, B, press (DSPL).
• Displayed items will differ, depending on the USB
device, recorded format and settings. For details,
visit the support site.
• The maximum number of displayable data is as
– folders (albums): 128
– files (tracks) per folder: 500
• It may take time for playback to begin, depending on
the amount of recorded data.
• DRM (Digital Rights Management) files may not be
• During playback or fast-forward/reverse of a VBR
(Variable Bit Rate) MP3/WMA/AAC file, elapsed
playing time may not display accurately.
• Playback of the following MP3/WMA/AAC files is not
– lossless compression
During playback, press and hold the
The setup display appears.
Press the select button repeatedly
until the “REPEAT” appears.
Rotate the control dial to select the
Press and hold the select button.
The setup is complete and the display returns
to normal play mode.
To return to normal play mode, select “REPEAT-
During playback, press and hold
The lower half of the display starts flashing.
Press (ZAP/SHUF) repeatedly until the
desired setting appears.
After 3 seconds, the setting is complete.
To return to normal play mode, select “OFF. ”
album in random order.
device in random order.