Recipes – Sharp ENGLISH R-605 User Manual
Total cooking time: approx. 1-2 minutes
slices of bread for toasting (80 g)
butter or margarine (20 g)
150 g Camembert
Cranberry jelly (40 g)
1. Toast the bread and spread with butter.
2. Cut the Camembert into slices and arrange on
top of the toast. Put the Cranberry jelly in the
middle of the cheese and sprinkle with Cayenne
3. Place the toast on a plate and heat for
Tip:You can vary this recipe according to your
taste. For example, you can use fresh
mushrooms and grated cheese or cooked ham,
asparagus and Emmental cheese.
Total cooking time: approx. 9-13 minutes
Utensil: bowl with lid (capacity 2 l)
onion (50 g), finely chopped
tbsp flour (25 g)
tbsp butter or margarine (25 g)
salt and pepper
1. Place the vegetables and the stock in the bowl,
cover and cook.
2. Blend all the ingredients in the mixer, add the
3. Mix the flour and butter to a dough, and smooth
into the soup. Season with salt and pepper, cover
and cook. Stir after cooking.
4. After cooking gradually stir the crème fraîche