Selecting the on-screen display language – Sharp PG-A10X User Manual
', ", \, |
“Language” menu icon
on the projector or
on the remote control, then
press that button again while the
confirmation message is dis-
played, to turn off the projector.
• If you accidentally pressed
and do not want to turn off the
power, wait until the confirmation
• The projector cannot be operated
while a message “Shutting down.
Please wait.” is displayed.
• Do not unplug the power cord during
projection or cooling fan operation.
This can cause damage due to rise
in internal temperature, as the cool-
ing fan also stops.
Selecting the On-screen
The on-screen display language of the projec-
tor can be set to English, German, Spanish,
Dutch, French, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese,
Chinese, Korean or Japanese. For operating the
menu screen, see pages
on the remote con-
• The “Picture” menu will be displayed.
Press \ or | to select the “Lan-
guage” menu icon.
• The “Language” menu will be displayed.
Press ' or " to select the de-
sired language, and then press
• The desired language will be set as the