Adjusting the height of the picture, Transporting the projector, Remove your hand from the adjuster release – Sharp PGD210U User Manual
Page 14: Make any minor adjustments necessary
Adjusting the Height of the Picture
Use the adjuster release to adjust the angle of the projector and height of the picture. Minor adjustments can be
made with the adjusters.
1. Press the adjuster release and lift the
projector to the desired angle with both
• The adjuster legs will extend to the surface of the
2. Remove your hand from the adjuster
• The adjuster legs will lock in position. Release the
projector once you are sure the adjuster legs
have locked in position.
3. Make any minor adjustments necessary
• Turn the adjusters to further adjust the angle of
When transporting the projector, carry it by the handle located on the
side of the unit.
• Always put on the lens cap to prevent damage to the lens when transporting
• Do not lift or carry the projector by the lens or the lens cap as this may
damage the lens.
Transporting the Projector
Use the carrying handle when carrying the projector.
Returning the projector to its original position
• While holding the projector with both hands, press the
adjuster release and slowly lower the projector to its original
• Adjustable up to approximately 5° from the horizontal.
• When adjustments are made with the adjusters, the picture may
become distorted, depending on the relative positions of the
projector and the screen.
• After adjusting, in some cases, all of the adjuster legs may not be
resting on the table.
To prevent the projector from wobbling, adjust the adjuster legs so
that they firmly contact the table.
• Do not press the adjuster release when the adjuster legs are
extended without firmly holding the projector.
• When lowering the projector, be careful not to get your fingers caught
in the area between the adjusters and the projector.
• Do not hold the lens when lifting or lowering the projector.