Sharp XG-C50X User Manual
18. Damage Requiring Service
Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer
servicing to qualified service personnel under the
a. When the power-supply cord or plug is damaged.
b. If liquid has been spilled, or objects have fallen
into the product.
c. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product does not operate normally by
following the operating instructions. Adjust only
those controls that are covered by the operating
instructions, as an improper adjustment of other
controls may result in damage and will often
require extensive work by a qualified technician
to restore the product to normal operation.
e. If the product has been dropped or damaged in
f. When the product exhibits a distinct change in
performance, this indicates a need for service.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
READ BEFORE USING THE PRODUCT
• You have acquired a product that includes software licensed to SHARP Corporation by Lineo, Inc. (“Lineo”).
The Software is protected by copyright laws, international copyright treaties, and other intellectual prop-
erty laws and treaties. Lineo and its suppliers retain all ownership of, and intellectual property rights in
(including copyright), the Software components and all copies thereof, provided however, that certain
components of the Software are components licensed under the GNU General Public License (version
2), which Lineo supports. You may obtain a copy of the GNU General Public License at http://www.fsf.org/
copyleft/gpl.html. Lineo will provide source code for any of the components of the Software licensed
under the GNU General Public License. To obtain such source code, send email to embedix-
• OS: Embedix (Embedded Linux) Embedix (TM) is a registered trademark of
U.S.A. LINEO, Inc.
• Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or
• PC/AT is a registered trademark of International Business Machines Corporation in the United States.
• Adobe Acrobat is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
• Macintosh is a registered trademark of Apple Computer, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
• This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
• All other company or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective compa-
19. Replacement Parts
When replacement parts are required, be sure the
service technician has used replacement parts
specified by the manufacturer or have the same
characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized
substitutions may result in fire, electric shock, or other
20. Safety Check
Upon completion of any service or repairs to this
product, ask the service technician to perform safety
checks to determine that the product is in proper
21. Wall or Ceiling Mounting
This product should be mounted to a wall or ceiling
only as recommended by the manufacturer.
This product should be situated away from heat sources
such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other
products (including amplifiers) that produce heat.