LG HBM-520 User Manual
Volume UP /
How to use
- Remove the cover on the charging port and connect the charger.
- When the charger is connected, with power on or off, the Headset
will turn off.
- While charging, the LED indicator will show a solid blue light.
- The buttons will not function while the device is charging.
- It takes 2 hours to fully charge the Headset.
- When charging is complete, the LED indicator will turn off.
- A low battery tone will play once every 30 seconds.
- If the battery is not charged, the Headset will turn off.
- Press and Hold the PWR button for 3 seconds.
The power will turn on and a booting tone will play.
- Press and hold the PWR button for 4 seconds.
�A shutdown tone will play, the Bluetooth link will disconnect,
and the power will turn off.
- Prior to using the Headset for the first time, you must pair it with a
- There are 2 Pairing Mode Methods with the HBM-520.
1) Easy Pairing
�With the Power off, press and hold the PWR button for 3 seconds,
to turn on the HBM-520.
�The Headset will enter Auto-Reconnect mode, for 10 seconds
(If your Headset has been previously paired to the handset, the
Headset will automatically reconnect to the handset, when the
HBM-520 is powered on.)
After 10 seconds, the HBM-520 will automatically enter Paring Mode.
When the Headset enters Pairing Mode, the LED indicator will show
a solid blue light.
How to use