Pioneer HIGH DEFINITION PLASMA TELEVISION PRO1130HD User Manual
Pioneer Car alarm
50” HIGH DEFINITION PLASMA TELEVISION
• High Definition XGA Resolution (1,280 x 768p)
• 50” Diagonal / 16:9 Wide-Screen Aspect Ratio
• Brightness: 1,100 Cd/m
• Contrast: 4000:1
• Deep Encased Cell Structure - This energy efficient design
allows each pixel to deliver a more concentrated beam of
light, for truer color and brighter images.
• Crystal Emissive Layer panel technology for dynamic color
and contrast, deeper black colors and increased brightness.
Surface Pure Color Filter for enhanced contrast and
accurate color reproduction. The non-glass filter is bonded
directly to the plasma panel reducing light reflection and
refraction for a more accurate image.
Media Receiver and Table Top Stand Included
• Separate Media Receiver for advanced connectivity and
flexible set-up. All source products connect directly to the
media receiver, which connects to the plasma panel with one
proprietary digital interface cable.
• Built-in TV Tuners for receiving over-the-air High Definition
and Standard Definition broadcasts.
- Dual NTSC tuners and ATSC tuner
- Digital Cable Ready (DCR) with CableCARD
• TV Guide On Screen
Interactive Program Guide for easy
navigation of TV program services
• Wide Viewing Angle (160 Degree – Horizontal and Vertical)
• Split Screen / Picture in Picture display modes to view
multiple sources at one time.
• A/V Selection Memory - 6 Positions (Standard / Dynamic /
PURE / Movie / Game / User) & ISF-DAY/ ISF-NIGHT after
• Home Gallery – Photo viewer function, supporting majority of
memory media through the use of PC card slot on front panel
and media adapter card.
• V-Chip Parental Control (Supporting MPAA & TV Parental
• Aspect Ratio Control - 5 Positions (Wide / Zoom / Cinema /
Full / 4:3) – “Dot by Dot” for PC
• Full Function Preset and Learning Remote Control
VIDEO PROCESSING TECHNOLOGY
• Pure Drive II Signal Processing – Full Time 10-bit Digital
Video Processing delivers a low noise, high contrast, natural
– ACE IV (Advanced Continuous Emission) for billions of
color reproduction and improved grey-scale rendering in
dark picture areas.
– Active DRE (Dynamic Range Expansion) detail setting
– Advanced Pure Cinema with 3:3 pull down, film-based
material on DVD, videotape or even regular TV will match
the smooth and natural reproduction seen in a movie
– Color Temperature Adjustment - 5 Settings (high / mid-
high / mid / mid-low / low), plus advanced manual
adjustability of RGB High and RGB Low.
– Color Management System - Independent R/Y/G/C/B/M
– Digital Noise Reduction - 4 Settings (off / high / mid / low)
– MPEG Noise Reduction - 4 Settings (off / high / mid / low)
– Digital CTI (Color Transient Improver)
– Natural Resize
– Natural Enhancer
– Digital Croma Decoder
• ISF3ccc Video Calibration system for detailed picture