Trial run, Inspections before trial run, Trial run ••••••••••••••••••• 44 – Panasonic MDDDT5540 User Manual
Page 44: 1) inspecting the wiring, 2) inspecting the power specifications, 3) securing the servo motor, 4) disconnecting the motor load, 5) releasing the brake
- 44 -
Inspections before Trial Run
1) Inspecting the wiring
• Make sure that all wire connections (especially main power and motor output ) are correct.
• Make sure that there is no short, and earth wires are properly connected.
• Make sure that there is no poor connections.
2) Inspecting the
• Make sure that the voltage is
3) Securing the servo motor
• Make sure that the servo
motor is firmly secured.
4) Disconnecting the motor load
Trial run without load
5) Releasing the brake