Panasonic KX-T7710 EN User Manual
Quick reference guide, Important information, Kx-t7710
Quick Reference Guide
When using the KX-T7710, keep the following conditions in mind.
• If there is any problem, unplug the extension line and connect a known working phone.
If the known working phone operates properly, have the defective phone
known working phone does not
operate properly, check the Panasonic KX series Business Telephone System and the
internal extension wiring.
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical noise generating devices
such as fluorescent lamps and motors.
• The unit should be kept free of dust, moisture and vibration, and should not be exposed
to direct sunlight.
• Do not
use thinner, or any abrasiv
e powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe it with a
• Do not disassemble this product. Dangerous electrical shock could result. The unit
must only be disassembled and repaired by qualified service technicians.
• Do not use any handset other than a Panasonic handset.
• The apparatus is designed to be installed and operated under controlled conditions of
ambient temperature and a relative humidity not greater tha
• Avoid installing the apparatus in damp or humid environments, such as in bathrooms or
near swimming pools.
• 999 and 112 can be dialled on the apparatus after accessin
g the exchange line for the p
of making outgoing calls to the BT emergency (999) and (112) services.
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS PRODUCT
TO RAIN OR ANY TYPE OF MOISTURE.
THIS HANDSET EARPIECE IS MAGNETISED AND MAY RETAIN SMALL FERROUS OBJECTS.
This product is designed for use in the U.K.
In this manual, the suffix of each model number is omitted.
2003 Panasonic Communications Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.