When viewing a dvi digital signal (vt695/vt595), Audio in computer 2 (dvi-i) in – Nikon VT695 User Manual

Page 22

Advertising
background image

2. Installation and Connections

When Viewing a DVI Digital Signal (VT695/VT595)

To project a DVI digital signal, be sure to connect the PC and the projector using a DVI cable (not supplied) before
turning on your PC or projector. Turn on the projector first and select Computer 2 (Digital) from the source menu
before turning on your PC.
Failure to do so may not activate the digital output of the graphics card resulting in no picture being displayed. Should
this happen, restart your PC.
Do not disconnect the DVI cable while the projector is running. If the signal cable has been disconnected and then re-
connected, an image may not be correctly displayed. Should this happen, restart your PC.

NOTE:
• Use a DVI cable or the one compliant with DDWG (Digital Display Working Group) DVI (Digital Visual Interface) revision 1.0

standard. The DVI cable should be within 5 m (196") long. Both single and dual types of DVI cable can be used.

• The DVI (DIGITAL) connector accepts VGA (640x480), SVGA (800x600), 1152x864, XGA (1024x768) and SXGA (1280x1024 @

up to 60Hz).

AUDIO OUT

AUDIO IN

MONITOR OUT (COMP 1)

COMPUTER 1 IN

COMPUTER 2 (DVI-I) IN

AUDIO IN

S-VIDEO

IN

VIDEO IN

PC CTRL

L