Yamaha BLASTER YFS200N User Manual
Optional main jet can be obtained at a Yamaha
1. Reassemble the needle valve, float and
2. Reassemble the throttle valve.
3. Install the carburetor cap and tighten it
securely to the specified torque.
4. Install the carburetor and tighten the joint
5. Install the securing plate. Match one of the
projections on the carburetor cap with one
of the indents on the securing plate.
If the securing plate does not match a pro-
jection, tighten the carburetor cap until they
align. Do not loosen.
6. Tighten the securing plate screw to the
7. Connect the fuel hose and oil delivery
Carburetor cap tightening torque:
4 Nm (0.4 m•kg, 2.9 ft•lb)
3.5 Nm (0.35 m•kg, 2.5 ft•lb)