Qwarning – Yamaha BLASTER YFS200N User Manual
To start out and accelerate:
1. Release the throttle lever.
Always close the throttle while shifting
gears. Otherwise, damage to the engine and
drive train may result.
2. Pull the clutch lever to disengage the clutch.
3. Shift into first gear.
4. Open the throttle gradually and at the same
time, release the clutch lever slowly.
5. Once the machine has attained adequate
speed, release the throttle, and at the same
time, quickly pull in the clutch lever.
6. Shift into second gear. (be careful not to
shift into neutral)
7. Open the throttle part way and gradually
release the clutch lever.
8. Follow the same procedure when shifting to
the next higher gear.
Opening the throttle abruptly or releasing
the clutch lever too quickly.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN
The machine could wheelie. This would
increase the chance of an accident,
HOW TO AVOID THE HAZARD
Open the throttle gradually.
Release the clutch lever gradually.