Yamaha yfm 350 User Manual
6. Adjust throttle cable to take up the slack.
Note: When throttle cables are properly
adjusted, there should be approx. 1/8” of
free play in the throttle.
7. After throttle cables have been adjusted the
handle bars should be rotated from full right
stop to full left stop while opening and
closing throttle to ensure smooth operation.
Also check to make sure the cables do not
catch or bind on anything, i.e., hand guards,
8. Install fuel tank and connect fuel line to
petcock and secure with provided pinch
clamp. Refer to figure 1. Do not bolt tank in
place, as minor adjustments may be
9. Turn fuel petcock to “on” and check for
10. Open throttle 3-5 times to prime accelerator
pump. Do not open throttle any more than
5 times as this may flood engine!!
11. Once pump is primed, If Motor will not fire
open idle cable ½ turn and repeat starting
NOTE: If flooding occurs, slowly open
throttle to wide open and hold. With
throttle still open engage starter until
For any questions regarding tuning or
installation of Edelbrock products, please
call our toll free tech line M-F 8:00am-12:
30pm, 1:30pm-5:00pm PST.
Edelbrock #3011 and #3150 Warrior
Bore Size: 36mm Tall X 32mm Wide
Needle: 18E @ 12 Clicks
Accelerator Pump Bypass: 2.5 turns out
Alternate Needles: 16E, 20E