P161 – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Installation-Related Menu Settings
Select [B-width], and use the remote’s [ ] [ ] buttons to specify the width
of area B.
This will make the width of area D narrower.
Adjust the width of area B to roughly match the area where the black level
is noticeable, and then use the following edge-blending settings to adjust
the black level of area B.
Adjust the black level of area B the same way as you adjusted it for area D.
Fine-tune the position and width of area B.
As you watch the image, adjust the width of areas A, B, and C.
Readjust the black level of area B, as needed.
When you have completed the adjustment, press the MENU or EXIT
• [Off] is the factory default.
Adjust the area B black level.
Adjust the red component of the area B black level.
B-area green Adjust the green component of the area B black level.
Adjust the blue component of the area B black level.
Results of adjusting the black level of area B are applied to all sides.
However, adjusting [Contrast], [Screen color], or other settings may not eliminate
distractions in image boundaries.
• To simplify adjustment, use the same lens shift position and image mode (ideally,
[sRGB]) on each projector.
• For best edge-blending results, perform the following adjustments.
(1) Black and white adjustment by adjusting R/G/B gain and offset (
(3) Color adjustment by using 6-axis color adjustment (
• To reduce distracting colors or differences in brightness where images overlap, try
darkening images by adjusting [Contrast] (or other [Image adjustment] menu settings)
or [Screen color].