Step 5 correct the image distortion, Adjusting keystone distortion, Horizontal/vertical keystone correction – Canon XEED WUX450 User Manual
Page 65: One button, Correct the image distortion, Step 5
Correct the Image Distortion
Adjusting Keystone Distortion
To correct keystone distortion, press the KEYSTONE button.
Two types of correction are available: horizontal/vertical correction and corner
Horizontal/vertical keystone correction adjusts image width and height, and corner
correction adjusts the image relative to each corner.
For instructions on switching between the two types of keystone correction, refer to
“Specifying Keystone Correction” (
). Press the KEYSTONE button to correct
distortion according to the selected keystone correction method.
■ Horizontal/Vertical Keystone Correction
Press either the KEYSTONE button on the remote control or the
KEYSTONE button on the projector to display the window shown below.
• Keystone can be adjusted within the range of ±20 degrees. If the keystone distortion is
too large to adjust, move the projector installation position so that it is completely
• The result of keystone adjustment is stored in memory. If you place the projector in the
same position, the keystone adjustment is not necessary.
• Signals are processed digitally when keystone distortion is corrected. The image may
look different from the original one. In addition, the aspect ratio of the image may
• Keystone correction may not be effective in some lens shift positions.
• The digital image shift function (
) is accessed when this button is pressed and the
screen aspect is [4:3 D. image shift] or [16:9 D. image shift].