Holtkoetter PUK8191 User Manual
Assembly instructions for, Pin-up kit for wall sconce
205 Hardman Avenue South, South Saint Paul, MN 55075
Voice: (800) 899-5444 • Fax: (888) 552-8661
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR
Major lamp parts manufactured in Germany by Holtkötter Leuchten GmbH.
Final assembly by Holtkötter in South Saint Paul, MN.
and Holtkötter Leuchten
are registered trademarks of Holtkötter. All Rights Reserved.
Pin-Up Kit for Wall Sconce
No. 6265 - No. 8191 - No. 8192
No. 8193 - No. 8195
No. 8193*LED - No. 8195*LED
The pin-up kit consists of:
• a mounting plate
• 20 inch cord cover
• 7 foot cord with plug
• wire connector
• two wall-mounting screws with wall anchors
1. To install your pin-up kit, have the placement of your wall sconce
2. Place the pin-up kit against the wall and mark the hole placements.
3. Mount the pin-up kit on the wall.
4. Complete the wire connections. See Diagram 1.
A. Determine the polarity of the cord by rubbing it with your thumb. One
side will feel smooth (= hot/black) and the other side will feel rough
B. Insert the black wire of the wall sconce into the wire connector across
from the smooth side of the cord.
C. Insert the white wire of the wall sconce into the wire connector across
from the rough side of the cord.
D. Tighten the screws in the wire connector until they are hand tight.
5. Mount the wall sconce on the pin-up kit. Use the finished mounting
nuts provided. Tighten hand tight.
6. Plug the pin-up kit into the nearest outlet.
7. Your wall sconce is now operational.
side of cord
side of cord