License for use – Campbell Scientific RTMC Web Server User Manual
License for Use
This software is protected by United States copyright law and international
copyright treaty provisions. The installation and use of this software constitutes
an agreement to abide by the provisions of this license agreement.
Campbell Scientific grants you a non-exclusive license to use this software in
accordance with the following:
(1) The purchase of this software allows you to install and use the software on
one computer only.
(2) This software cannot be loaded on a network server for the purposes of
distribution or for access to the software by multiple operators. If the
software can be used from any computer other than the computer on which
it is installed, you must license a copy of the software for each additional
computer from which the software may be accessed.
(3) If this copy of the software is an upgrade from a previous version, you
must possess a valid license for the earlier version of software. You may
continue to use the earlier copy of software only if the upgrade copy and
earlier version are installed and used on the same computer. The earlier
version of software may not be installed and used on a separate computer
or transferred to another party.
(4) This software package is licensed as a single product. Its component parts
may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
(5) You may make one (1) backup copy of this software onto media similar to
the original distribution, to protect your investment in the software in case
of damage or loss. This backup copy can be used only to replace an
unusable copy of the original installation media.
This software may not be sold, included or redistributed in any other software,
or altered in any way without prior written permission from Campbell
Scientific. All copyright notices and labeling must be left intact.