Changing the view mode – Sony DPF-HD800 User Manual
Changing the view mode
You can change the view mode to another one except with a slideshow or change the
display style as you prefer.
Press VIEW MODE on the remote control to select the desired view
To operate using the buttons on the photo frame
• Press VIEW MODE repeatedly to select the desired view mode.
Select a style then press
• If the cursor is in the view mode selection area, move it to the style selection area by pressing
• In Clock and Calendar mode, only the
(Settings) tab can be operated.
• In the single image display, press
B or b to select an image to be displayed.
• In Index mode, the display is switched to the single image display when you select an image
v/V/B/b and press
• While the index is displayed, the size of the thumbnails can be changed with
the number of the thumbnails on the display.
• If you have not operated the photo frame for an extended period of time, the style indicated
by the cursor is automatically selected.
Displays a single screen, one after another.
clock and calendar
Displays a clock or calender.
single image display
Displays a single image on the screen.
Displays a list of thumbnails
View mode selection area
Style selection area