Sharp R-842INE User Manual
1. Remove all packing materials from the inside of
the oven cavity and remove any protective film
found on the microwave oven cabinet surface.
2. Check the oven carefully for any signs of damage.
3. Place the oven on a secure, level surface, strong
enough to take the oven weight, plus the heaviest
item likely to be cooked in the oven. Do not place
the oven in a cabinet.
4. Select a level surface that provide enough open
space for the intake and/or outlet vents.
The rear surface of appliance shall be placed
against a wall.
• The minimum installation height is 85 cm.
• A minimum space of 20 cm is required between
the oven and any adjacent walls.
• Leave a minimum space of 30 cm above the oven.
• Do not remove the feet from the bottom of the
• Blocking the intake and/or outlet openings can
damage the oven.
• Place the oven as far away from radios and TV
as possible. Operation of microwave oven may
cause interference to your radio or TV reception.