Bonide Gentle Care Bloom Builder User Manual
Bonide Gardening equipment
Bonide Gentle Care™ Bloom Builder 4-14-8
Total Nitrogen (N) ....................................4%
4% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
Available Phosphate (P
Soluble Potash (K
Derived from: Ammonium Polyphosphate and Muriate of Potash.
Information concerning the raw materials composing this product can be obtained by writing to the Guarantor listed on this
label, and referring to the batch number found on this container.
Information regarding the contents and levels of metals in this product is available on the internet at http://www.aapfco.
• For use on all flowering Annuals, Perennials, Vegetables, Shrubs and Trees.
• High Phosphorus formula aids in bloom, yield and color enhancement.
• Unique applicator provides a gentle shower of plant food...allowing you to feed even your most
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Apply only as directed. Apply weekly when plants are blooming and throughout the growing season. Spray
individual plants thoroughly, applying to both the leaves and the soil under the plant. For best results, apply in early
morning to allow absorption and evaporation of daytime moisture from foliage.
Apply at the rate of 3 fl. ozs. per 100 sq. ft. (1 Quart per 1,000 sq. ft.)
Ready-To-Spray Shower Nozzle Instructions:
1. Make sure knob control lever is in “OFF” position, then connect sprayer to garden hose.
2. Turn water on at the faucet. To begin spraying, turn knob control lever to the “ON” position. The plant food
mixes automatically with the water as you spray.
3. To stop spraying, turn knob control lever to the “OFF” position. Turn off water at the faucet. To relieve pressure,
turn knob control lever to the “ON” position again before disconnecting the sprayer from the garden hose.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Store only in original container and place in a locked storage area. Store and
transport in an upright position. Do not reuse container. Rinse thoroughly and discard in trash.
CAUTION: Keep out of reach of children.
Buyer’s Guarantee Limited to Label Claims.
Bonide Products, Inc.
6301 Sutliff Road
Oriskany, NY 13424
Foliar fertilization is intended
as a supplement to a regular
fertilization program and may
not, by itself, provide all the
nutrients normally required by
crops or other intended plants.