Canon Sure Shot 115U User Manual
Isoreshcfls, Handling precautions, Iowpm:ip
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
© CANON INC. 2002
PRINTED IN CHINA
IMPRIMÉ EN CHINE
IMPRESO EN CHINA
■yri'.''*-:- ■*? ■ «:•
- ■ ••
■>.;i-^:uT-'-':=r.->'3i'. ..>:-■»• r-,-i<.-..'-.Tl'VV'j5
1. Before taking pictures of important events, such as weddings and trips, check
to make sure the camera is working properly.
2. This camera is not resistant to water, and should not be used outdoors if it is raining
or snowing. Keep the camera out of salt spray and excessive humidity. If used at
the beach, clean it thoroughly afterward with a dry cloth.
3. Store the camera in a cool, dry, dust-free place. Be sure to keep the camera out of
direct sunlight, and away from “hot spots" such as the trunk or rear window shelf of a
car. Avoid places where mothballs are used, and use a desiccant in excessive humidity.
4. Do not attempt to disassemble the camera yourself, since there is high-voltage
5. The battery may explode or cause bums if disassembled, recharged, shorted,
exposed to high temperatures, or disposed of in a fire.
6. Use a blower brush to remove dust and sand from the lens and inside the camera.
Do not apply any fluids to the lens or body.
Warnings you should observe when using the camera.
Additional information on using the camera.
Please note that these instructions are for both the model with the date function and
model without date function. Information relevant only to the model with the date
function is marked with the