Set the mode switch to o (shooting), Turn the control dial to select q (auto), Embedding the date in the image data – Canon IXUS 90IS User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
16 Embedding the Date in the Image Data
Embedding the Date in the Image Data
This section explains how to embed date information on images as
they are recorded (Date Stamp).
• The date stamp cannot be deleted from the image data once it has
been embedded. Ensure that the camera's date/time is set correctly
beforehand (p. 8).
• The Image size is fixed to 2M (1600 x 1200) setting and the
compression to □ (Fine) (appropriate for printing L-size or postcard-
1 • Select a shooting mode.
1. Set the mode switch to O (Shooting).
2. Turn the control dial to select Q (Auto).
• Shooting modes other than 0 can be selected (except for [s:
(Stitch Assist), and 1^).