Cak ahd clejum removaub parts (coat) – Kenmore 911.93508 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
RemovaUB Parts (coat)
1, Pull the drawer out until it stops.
2. Lift the front of the drawer until the
stops clear the guides.
3. Remove the drawer.
1. Place the drawer rail on the
2. Push the drawer back until it
3. Lift the front of the drawer and
push back until the stops clear the
4. Lower the front of the drawer and
push back until it closes.
IF DRAWER WON’T CLOSE
Power cord may
be obatrueting -
aupport la reating -
IF DRAWER IS CROOKED
aupport la on top
of guide rail on
the high aide
to one aide
gives you space for
and bakewnw. Plastics and
flammable materials should not
be kept In this drawer. Do not
overload the storage drawer. If
the drawer Is too heavy, it may
slip off the base tall when
STORAGE DR A WER LINER
(on some models)
• Dishwashing detergent
• Damp cloth
• Warm water
1. Remove the drawer.
2. Lift the liner out of the drawer.
1. Place the liner back into the drawer.
2. Place the drawer back into the