Assembly instructions, Assembling grill cart, Assembly instructions ~12 – Kenmore 122.16641900 User Manual
Attention! The text in this document has been recognized automatically. To view the original document, you can use the "Original mode".
CAUTION: While it is possible for one person to
assemble this grill, obtain assistance from another
person when handling some of the larger, heavier
1. Open lid of shipping carton and remove top
sheet of cardboard. Lay cardboard sheet on floor
and use as a work surface to protect floor and grill
parts from scratches.
2. Remove packing materials from shipping carton.
3. You may slice the carton front corners with a
utility knife to lay open the carton front panel. This
will allow you to raise the grill head lid and remove
the components packed inside the head.
Note: Be sure to slide grease tray out of back of
grill head and remove all packaging from tray.
4. Use the parts list to check that all parts have
5. Inspect the grill for damage as you assemble it.
Do not assemble or operate the grill if it appears
damaged. If there are damaged or missing parts
when you unpack the shipping box, or you have
questions during the assembly process, call:
For Assembly Questions, call 1-800-913-8999
8AM - 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday.
Assembling Grill Cart
1. Attach four casters to bottom panel using (16) %
Phillips head screws, (16) 1/4” lock washers.
Note: A is Swivel with Brake Caster, B is swivel
caster, C & D are straight casters. (Fig.1)
2. Attach left & right side panel to bottom panel
using (6) 5/32 X 3/8” Phillips head screws with (6)
5/32” lock washers. (Fig.2)
3. Attach back panel to side panel & bottom panel
using (7) 5/32 x 3/8” Phillips head screws with (7)
5/32” lock washers. (Fig.3)
4. Remove (4) 5/32 x 3/8” Phillips head screws and
5/32” lock washers from door handles firstly, then
attach door handles to doors. (Fig.4)
5. Attach doors to side panels using (4) 5/32 x 3/8”
flat head screws. (Fig. 5)