Honeywell Modutrol IV Motors Series 90 User Manual
Series 90 modutrol iv™ motors, Application, Features
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 2002 Honeywell • All Rights Reserved
Modutrol IV™ Motors
The Series 90 Modutrol IV™ Motors are spring return and
non-spring return modulating proportional control motors. Use
these motors with controllers that provide a Series 90 output
to operate dampers or valves.
• Directly replaces M934A,D, M941, M944A,C,D,
M945A,D,F, M954, M965, and M975 motors.
• Oil-immersed motor and gear train for reliable
performance and long life.
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac. Models
available with factory installed transformer, or a
field-added internal transformer.
• Quick-connect terminals standard—screw terminal
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older
motors standard with TRADELINE motors.
• Field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°) models available.
• Nominal timing of 30 seconds for 90° stroke and 60
seconds for 160° stroke standard. Other timings
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Integral auxiliary switches available factory mounted,
or can be field added to TRADELINE
• Integral spring returns motor shaft to normal position
(fully open or fully closed, depending on model) upon
• Field addable interface modules can be mounted in the
junction box to upgrade the motor to Series 70
• TRADELINE spring return motors can operate valve
linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for
normally closed or normally open valve applications.
Ordering Information ........................................................