Heat & Glo Fireplace Heat & Glo 350TRSILP-AUF User Manual
Owner’s manual, Do no t discard, Warning
Heat & Glo • 350TRSI-AUF, 350TRSILP-AUF • 2089-980 Rev. R • 2 /13
Installation and Operation
DO NOT USE OR STORE FLAMMABLE
MATERIALS NEAR THIS APPLIANCE.
DO NOT SPRAY AEROSOLS IN THE VICIN-
ITY OF THIS APPLIANCE WHILE IT IS IN
• What to do if you smell gas
DO NOT try to light any appliance.
DO NOT touch any electrical switch. DO
NOT use any phone in your building.
- Immediately call your gas supplier from a
neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas supplier’s
- If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call
the fi re department.
• Installation and service must be performed
by a qualifi ed installer, service agency, or the
WARNING: If the information in these
instructions is not followed exactly, a fi re
or explosion may result causing property
damage, personal injury, or death.
This appliance has been supplied with an integral barrier
to prevent direct contact with the fi xed glass panel. DO
NOT operate the appliance with the barrier removed.
Contact your dealer or Hearth & Home Technologies if the
barrier is not present or help is needed to properly install one.
Glass and other surfaces are hot during
operation AND cool down.
Hot glass will cause burns.
DO NOT touch glass until it is cooled
• NEVER allow children to touch glass
• Keep children away
• CAREFULLY SUPERVISE children in same room as
• Alert children and adults to hazards of high temperatures.
High temperatures may ignite clothing or other fl ammable
• DO NOT PLACE ARTICLES ON OR AGAINST THIS
• Keep clothing, furniture, draperies and other fl ammable
Ref No GSCS20162
This is a room sealed appliance and no other ventilation is
required than what is provided.
DO NOT DISCARD THIS MANUAL
• Leave this manual with
party responsible for use
• Important operating
• Read, understand and follow
these instructions for safe
installation and operation.