Honeywell 69-2043EFS User Manual
Outdoor sensor interface module, Application, Features
Outdoor Sensor Interface Module
The Outdoor Sensor Interface Module allows a C7089U
outdoor sensor to be used to report outdoor temperature to
the EnviraCOM bus. The module is designed to enable
outdoor temperature sensing for VisionPRO
thermostats when used with W8835 EnviraZone zone control
panels. The Outdoor Sensor Interface Module is required
when using a C7089U temperature sensor with the W8835
• Can be wired into any of the 1,2,3 Enviracom terminals
on the W8835 panel.
• Mounts easily next to the W8835 panel.
• Easy push wire terminals that provide a secure lock
with no need to screw in wires.
1. The Outdoor Sensor Interface Module can be wall
mounted in any orientation desired or dictated by the
2. The holes are sized for the #6 sheet metal screws.
3. Precise leveling of the product is not required.
4. Wire the 1,2, and 3 terminals on the Outdoor Sensor
Interface Module to the 1,2, and 3 terminals on the
5. Wire the 2 wires from the C7089U temperature sensor
into the OT terminals. One wire inserted into 1 OT termi-
nal, the other wire inserted into the other OT terminal.
Fig. 1. Outdoor sensor interface module wiring diagram.
OUTDOOR SENSOR INTERFACE
MODULE - 50022037