Installing the washing machine, Unpacking the washing machine, Overview of the washing machine – Samsung J1253 (V/S) User Manual
Page 3: Selecting a location, Adjusting the leveling feet
Unpacking the Washing Machine
Unpack your washing machine and inspect it for shipping damage. Also make sure that you have received all of the
items shown below. If the washing machine was damaged during shipping or you do not have all of the items, con-
tact your Samsung dealer immediately.
Overview of the washing machine
Selecting a location
Before you install the washing machine, select a location with the following characteristics:
• A hard, level surface (if the surface is uneven, see "Adjusting the leveling feet," below)
• Away from direct sunlight.
• Room temperature that will not fall below 0˚C
• Away from sources of heat such as coal or gas Make sure that the washing machine does not stand on
its power cord. Ventilation openings must not be obstructed by carpeting when the washing machine is
installed on a carpeted floor.
Adjusting the leveling feet
If the floor is uneven, adjust the feet (do not insert pieces of wood or any other objects under the feet):
1. Loosen the leg bolt by turning it with your hand until it is at the desired height.
2. Tighten the locking nut by turning it with the wrench.
• Place the washer on a sturdy, flat surface.
If the washer is placed on an uneven or weak surface,
noise or vibration occurs.
(Only a 1 degrees angle is allowed.)
Installing the Washing Machine