On cleaning, On repacking, On disposal – LG E1910S User Manual
Page 4: Important precautions
Unplug the display before cleaning the face of the display screen.
Use a slightly damp (not wet) cloth. Do not use an aerosol directly on the display
screen because over-spraying may cause electrical shock.
When cleaning the product, unplug the power cord and scrub gently with a soft
cloth to prevent scratching. Do not clean with a wet cloth or spray water or other
liquids directly onto the product. An electric shock may occur. (Do not use
chemicals such as benzene, paint thinners or alcohol)
Spray water onto a soft cloth 2 to 4 times, and use it to clean the front frame;
wipe in one direction only. Too much moisture may cause staining.
Do not throw away the carton and packing materials. They make an ideal
container in which to transport the unit. When shipping the unit to another
location, repack it in its original material.
The fluorescent lamp used in this product contains a small amount of mercury.
Do not dispose of this product with general household waste.
Disposal of this product must be carried out in accordance to the regulations of
your local authority.