Panasonic KX-T7630 User Manual
Quick reference guide, Important information
Digital Proprietary Telephones
Quick Reference Guide
When using the KX-T7600 series, keep the following conditions in mind.
• If there is any problem, unplug the extension line and connect a known working phone. If
the known working phone operates properly, have the defective phone repaired by a
specified Panasonic Factory Servicenter. If the known working phone does not operate
properly, check the KX-TDA series Business Telephone Systems and the internal
• Keep the unit away from heating appliances and electrical noise generating devices such
as fluorescent lamps, motors and televisions. These noise sources can interfere with the
performance of the unit.
• This unit should be kept free of dust, moisture, high temperature (more than 40
F]) and vibration, and should not be exposed to direct sunlight.
• Do not use benzine, thinner, or the like, or any abrasive powder to clean the cabinet. Wipe
it with a soft cloth.
• Do not use any handset other than a Panasonic handset.
• Do not disassemble this product. Dangerous electrical shock could result. The unit must
only be disassembled and repaired by qualified service technicians.
• When a failure occurs, which exposes any internal parts, disconnect the telephone line
cord immediately and return this unit to servicenter.
• Never attempt to insert wires, pins, etc., into the vents or other holes of this unit.
TO PREVENT THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE
THIS PRODUCT TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
THIS HANDSET EARPIECE IS MAGNETIZED AND MAY RETAIN SMALL FERROUS
Under power failure conditions, this telephone may not operate. Please ensure
that a separate telephone, not dependent on local power, is available for use in an
Thank you for purchasing the Panasonic KX-T7600 series, Digital Proprietary
Telephone. Please read this manual carefully before using this product and
save this manual for future use.
This manual is designed to be used with your Digital Proprietary Telephone and a
Panasonic KX-TDA series Business Telephone System.
Note: In this manual, the suffix of each model number is omitted.
T7625.book Page 1 Wednesday, January 28, 2004 5:42 PM