Panasonic SV-MP710SV User Manual
Digital audio player, Rechargeable battery (included), Location of controls
Use the numbers indicated in parentheses when asking for replacements
parts. “As of March 2005”
1 AC Adaptor
1 Rechargeable battery with case
Recommended replacement rechargeable battery:
ZBRP-BP65HE (Nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery)
1 Pair of stereo earphones (L0BAB0000188)
1 USB Cable (K1HA05AD0003)
1 CD-ROM (USB Driver)
1 Neck lanyard (RFAT0006-Q)
Take care when using the neck lanyard. If
used improperly, it can be a choking hazard.
Rechargeable battery (included)
• You can not play the unit while charging.
• The unit is in the standby condition when the AC adaptor is connected. The
primary circuit is always “live” as long as the AC adaptor is connected to an
• The configuration of the AC adaptor differs according to the area.
• Ensure the AC adaptor cable is kept as straight as possible. Bending it too
much may cause an accident.
• After recharging is complete, you have to disconnect USB cable and wait
about 20 minutes before removing the battery.
Charge the battery.
appears on the
connecting the AC
• Recharging also take place when
connected to a computer's USB port
if the player is off. (
→ page 2)
Operation cannot be guaranteed if you
use a USB hub or extension cable.
Recharging time: Approx. 6 hours
• The display will turn off when
recharging is complete.
Location of Controls
Turn on, off (Press
(3.5 mm stereo)
Windows Media Player (Version 9.0) Free download from
• Supports playback of MP3 and WMA (DRM) music files
• Built-in microphone for voice recording
• Built-in FM tuner with recording function
• Portable data storage device (Plugs in directly to your PC)
• Language learning with repetition and comparison.
• Total play list (MUSIC, FM RADIO, IC RECORDER) can contain
up to 383 tracks.
LANGUAGE/ AUTO OFF/
SOUND GRAPHIC/ SLEEP TIME
These tables show the mode menu items available in the MUSIC,
LEARN, FM RADIO, IC RECORDER and SYSTEM modes.
Freq. set/ Channel set
BAND STEP 50 kHz/ 100 kHz/ 200 kHz
HQ/ SP/ LP
TIME/ TRACE/ T.TIME
PLAYLIST/ ALL ERASE
STRONG/ 3D SET
JAZZ/ POP/ CLASSIC/
File format/ Bit Rate)
PLAYLIST/ ALL ERASE
For the United Kingdom
For Continental Europe
Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
Web site: http://www.panasonic.co.jp/global
Thank you for purchasing this product.
Before connecting, operating or adjusting this
product, please read the instructions
completely. Please keep this manual for future
This unit is not waterproof
and should not be exposed
to excessive moisture.
Digital Audio Player
“EB” on the packaging indicates the United Kingdom.