Open source software notice, Reference – LG BD300 User Manual
Open source software notice
The following GPL executables and LGPL libraries used in this product are subject to the GPL2.0/LGPL2.1
Linux kernel 2.6, bash, busybox, dhcpcd, mtd-utils, net-tools, procps, sysutils, tinylogin
uClibc, DirectFB, iconv, cairo
LG Electronics offers to provide source code to you on CD-ROM for a charge covering the cost of performing
such distribution, such as the cost of media, shipping and handling upon e-mail request to LG Electronics at:
This offer is valid for a period of three(3) years from the date of the distribution of this product by LG
You can obtain a copy of the GPL, LGPL licenses from
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group copyright © 1991-1998,
Thomas G. Lane.
This product includes
• Freetype library : Copyright © 2003 The FreeType Project (www.freetype.org).
• libpng library: Copyright © 2004 Glenn Randers-Pehrson
• Zlib compression library: Copyright © 1995-2002 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
• cryptographic software written by Eric Young (email@example.com).
• software written by Tim Hudson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
• software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit. (http://www.openssl.org)
This product includes other open source software.
• Copyright © David L. Mills 1992-2006
• Copyright © 1998-2003 Daniel Veillard.
• Copyright © 1998, 1999, 2000 Thai Open Source Software Center Ltd.
• Copyright © 1990 The Regents of the University of California.
• Copyright © 1998-2005 The OpenSSL Project.
All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated
documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and
to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PAR-
TICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF
CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFT-
WARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
BD300-N_AUSALLK_ENG_8053 2/12/09 5:15 PM Page 45