Honeywell ER200B2006 User Manual
Application, Features and benefits, Specifications
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 2002 Honeywell • All Rights Reserved
ER200B2006 Energy Recovery
Fresh Air Ventilation Systems
The ER150 and ER200 Perfect Window™ Fresh Air
Ventilation Systems provide proper levels of ventilation with
energy savings by transferring heat and moisture between the
exhaust and fresh air streams.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Advanced Enthalpic Heat and Moisture Recovery Fixed
Core. Robust, high performance, reliable design transfers
heat and moisture between the exhaust and fresh air
streams, reducing the load on the air conditioner or
• Integral Balancing Dampers: For quick installation.
• Low Voltage, High-Speed Override. A simple contact
closure steps up the blower speed to high when high
demand ventilation is required. Can be connected to the
Digital Fan Timer or the Energy Recovery Ventilator
outputs on the Perfect Climate Comfort Center™ (see ven-
tilation data in 68-0171 for hook-up diagrams).
• 4-Speed Fan Control. Multi-level blower provides control
of the amount of ventilation.
• Automatic Built-in Defrost. Activates automatically to
prevent the core from freezing.
• Includes Mounting Hardware. Vibration isolation mount-
ing hardware is provided to reduce vibration.
• Insulated Cabinet with Duct Collars. Rugged steel
cabinet is insulated to reduce blower noise. Duct collars
provide easy connection of insulated and non-insulated
• Permanent (Washable) Filters. Filters are provided to
protect the core from contaminants in the air stream. Filters
Sensible Efficiency: 110 cfm at 21°F (16°C) is 79% (perfor-
mance per CAN/CSA-C439-88).
Moisture Transfer Ratio:
At 0.2 in. wc external static pressure.
ER150B: 150 cfm.
ER200B: 200 cfm.
ER150B: 70 lb (32 kg).
ER200B: 87 lb (40 kg).
Canadian Standards Association: Approved.
ETL: Certified to UL1812.