Holmes HFH29851 User Manual
Power heater, Owner ’s guide, Please read and save these important instructions
THREE (3) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
SAVE THIS WARRANTY INFORMATION
A. The quality controls used in the manufacture of this Holmes product are to ensure your satisfaction.
B. This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this product.
C. This Warranty applies ONLY to repair or replacement of any supplied or manufactured parts of this product that, upon inspection by Holmes authorized personnel,
proves to have failed in normal use due to defects in material or workmanship. Holmes will determine whether to repair or replace the unit. This Warranty does not
apply to installation expenses.
D. Operating this unit under conditions other than those recommended or at voltages other than the voltage indicated on the unit, or attempting to service or modify the unit,
will render this WARRANTY VOID.
E. Unless otherwise proscribed by law, Holmes shall not be liable for any personal injury, property or any incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including
water damage). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU.
F. All parts of this Holmes product are guaranteed for a period of 3 years as follows:
1. Within the first 30 days from date of purchase, the store from which you purchased your Holmes product should replace this product if it is defective in material or
workmanship (provided the store has in-stock replacement.)
2. Within the first thirty six months from date of purchase, subject to the conditions in paragraph H, Holmes will repair or replace the product if it is defective in
material or workmanship providing it is returned to Holmes, freight prepaid, with PROOF OF PURCHASE date, together with $7.00 for handling and return
G. If you have any problem with this product, please write our Consumer Service Department.
H. IMPORTANT RETURN INSTRUCTIONS Your warranty depends on your following these instructions if you are returning the unit more than 30 days after
the date of purchase:
1. Carefully pack the item in its original carton or other suitable box to avoid damage in shipping.
2. Before packing your unit for return; be sure to enclose:
a) your name, full address with zip code and telephone number,
b) a dated sales receipt or PROOF OF PURCHASE,
c) your $7.00 check for return packaging, and
d) The model number of the unit and the problem you are having. (Enclose in an envelope and tape directly to the unit before the box is sealed.)
3. Holmes recommends you insure the package (as damage in shipment is not covered by your warranty).
4. All shipping charges must be prepaid by you (as noted in paragraph F).
5. Mark the outside of your package:
CONSUMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT
THE HOLMES GROUP, INC.
2 PULLMAN STREET
WORCESTER, MA 01606
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES: $7.00
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. The provisions of this warranty are in addition to, and not a
modification of, or subtraction from, the statutory warranties and other rights and remedies contained in any applicable legislation. To the extent that any provision of this
warranty is inconsistent with any applicable law, such provision shall be deemed voided or amended, as necessary, to comply with such law.
Printed in China
1 Touch™ Whisper Quiet
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void the warranty.
2. If you need to exchange the unit, please return it in its original carton, with a sales receipt, to the store you purchased it. If you are returning the unit more than 30
days after the date of purchase, please see the enclosed warranty.
3. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to write us:
The Holmes Group, Inc.
P.O. Box 769,
Milford, MA 01757-0769
For your own records, staple or attach your sales receipt to this manual. Also, please take a moment to write the store name/location and date purchased below.
(STAPLE RECEIPT HERE)