GE 106754 User Manual
Owner ’s guide, Please read and save these important instructions, Pedicure center storage and cleaning
2. To clean body of unit and the gel pack, use a soft,
slightly damp and soapy cloth. DO NOT submerge
unit in water.
3. Rinse clean.
4. Then wipe with a clean, dry cloth.
5. DO NOT use abrasive cleaners, soaps, brushes, gaso-
line, kerosene, glass/furniture polish, paint thinner
or similiar substances to clean the massager and/or
6. Store upside down.
7. Store unit in a cool, dry location, out of the reach of
children when not in use.
8. Store the power cord without twists and knots.
1. To empty, first turn dial to “Off ” setting. Ensure
hands are dry and unplug from the electrical outlet.
Carry spa to sink or tub and tip unit, allowing the
water to pour out through the drain spouts in the
back end of the spa. Avoid pouring water directly
over the control dial.
Two Year Limited Warranty
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship.
For how long after the original purchase?
• Two years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new one!
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Save your receipt.
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original carton and packing materials.
• Return the product to your nearest
WAL/MART store or call Customer Assistance at 1-877-556-0973.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Commercial use.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products which have been modified or incorporated into other products.
What if you purchased this product in Canada and encounter a problem while using it outside the country of purchase?
• The warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and if you follow the warranty claim procedure as noted.
is a trademark of
General Electric Company
and is used under the license by
For more information please visit us at www.walmart.com
The Pedicure feature of your Foot Spa has 3 attach-
ments: pumice stone, brush & rolling nodes. It can be
used any time, by simply placing your foot over the
stone/brush/roller and moving it back and forth
or as so desired.
1. To use the Pedicure feature:
a. Select the attachment which you wish to use.
• Brush: To gently clean the bottoms of feet.
• Pumice Stone: To exfoliate dead skin and
smooth and soften feet.
• Massager: For rolling, kneading massage of
b. Place the pedicure attachment on the center fix-
ture by aligning arrow on pedicure attachment
to arrow on unit.
1. Do NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void the warranty.
2. If you have any questions regarding this unit’s operation or believe any repair is necessary, please call 1-877-207-0923
to speak with a Consumer Service Representative or visit www.gehousewares.com.
3. If you need to exchange the unit, please return it in its original carton, with a sales receipt, to the store where you
purchased it. If you are returning the unit more than 30 days after the date of purchase, please see the enclosed warranty.
4. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to write us:
Consumer Service Department
P.O. Box 769
Milford, MA 01757-0769
For your own records, staple or attach your sales receipt to this manual. Also, please take a moment to write the store
name/location and date purchased below.
(STAPLE RECEIPT HERE)
W A R R A N T Y I N F O R M AT I O N
F E AT U R E S - O P E R AT I O N
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE
INFO HOT-LINE: If, after reading this owner’s
guide you have any questions or comments,
please call 1-877-207-0923 and a Consumer Service
Representative will be happy to assist you.
STORAGE AND CLEANING
c. Gently place your foot over the pedicure attach-
ment and move the foot back and forth, apply-
ing pressure as needed. Always begin with gen-
tle pressure, adding more pressure as needed.
2. The Foot Spa has also been designed with Massage
Rollers and Acupressure nodes. To enjoy these fea-
tures, simply move the foot back and forth in the
tub, allowing the rollers to knead and massage
GE106754 Manual.qxd 9/20/01 4:04 PM Page 1