Using the phone – Geemarc CL400 User Manual
wrong digit when dialling the number.
- Press the key, the number will be automatically
- When the person answers you, simply speak into
the microphone located on the base. You can adjust
the speaker level with the slide button located on
the left side of your telephone.
- On completion of the call, simply press the key
to clear the line.
Notes:To deactivate the «hands free» function
during a call, lift the handset.
The symbol light off. The symbol
To activate the «hands free» function during a call,
press and hold the key and replace the handset
on the cradle at the same time.
Call time counter will be displayed a few seconds
after the call is engaged.
- If you wish to stop the time counter, press the C
- If you press C key twice, the time counter will be
reset to 0.
USING THE PHONE