GE 106573 User Manual
Owner ’s guide, Warranty information, Please read and save these important instructions
1. Do NOT attempt to repair or adjust any electrical or mechanical functions on this unit. Doing so will void the warranty.
2. If you have any questions regarding this units operation or believe any repair is necessary, please call 1-877-207-0923 to
speak with a Consumer Service Representative.
3. If you need to exchange the unit, please return it in the original carton, with a sales receipt, to the store you purchased it.
If you are returning the unit more than 30 days after the date of purchase, please see the enclosed warranty.
4. If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to write us:
Consumer Service Department
P.O. Box 769, Milford, MA 01757-0769
For your own records, staple or attach your sales receipt to this manual. Also, please take a moment to write the store
name/location and date purchased below.
(STAPLE RECEIPT HERE)
PLEASE READ AND SAVE THESE
INFO HOT-LINE: If, after reading this owner’s
guide you have any questions or comments,
please call 1-877-207-0923 and a Consumer Service
Representative will be happy to assist you.
FIVE (5) YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
SAVE THIS WARRANTY INFORMATION
What does your warranty cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship
For how long after the original purchase?
• 5 years.
What will we do?
• Provide you with a new, or at our option, a reconditioned unit.
• The exchange unit is warranted for the remainder of your product’s original five year warranty period.
How do you make a warranty claim?
• Return the product to your nearest WAL
• Properly pack your unit. We recommend using the original carton and packing materials.
• Include in the package a copy of the sales receipt or other evidence of date of original purchase. If the
unit was a gift, provide a statement specifying the date received. Also print your name and address and a
description of the defect.
• A new or reconditioned unit will be provided.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Customer instruction. This instruction manual provides information regarding operating instructions
and user controls. For additional information, ask your dealer.
• Commercial use.
• Damage from misuse, abuse, or neglect.
• Products which have been modified or incorporated into other products.
• Products purchased or serviced outside the USA.
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to
What if you purchased your product in the U.S., Canada or Mexico and encounter a problem while using it
outside the country of purchase?
• The warranty is valid only in the country of purchase and if you follow the warranty claim procedure as
GE is a trademark of General Electric Company and is used under the license by WAL
MART Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
Printed in China
12/5/00 last update