Multi-Link SD-300M User Manual
Multilink, Mini garage door remote with flash light
MODEL : SD-300M
MINI GARAGE DOOR REMOTE
WITH FLASH LIGHT
1. PROGRAMMING YOUR NEW TRANSMITTER FOR
Thank you for your purchase of the MultiLink
garage door remote control,
Model SD-300M. This remote is designed to work with Stanley
garage door opener w ith DIP switches. Please follow the details instruc tions
below to setup the new transmitter to work with your existing opener.
1. Open the case with a coin.
2. For code setting:
Remove the battery cover on your Stanley
the cover on receiver located on your garage door opener. Match the
DIP switches on the MultiLink
transmitter to already existing transmitter
or receiver DIP switches.
3. Test the transmitter by pressing onto the switch (see figure), the
red LED should come on and it should activate the garage door.
Close the case firmly.
17 Sheard Avenue, Brampton, Ontario, Canada L6Y 1J3
Email: [email protected]
© 2005 SKYLINK GROUP
® are registered trademarks of their respective corporations
If the garage door cannot be activated, check the followings:
- Ensure the DIP switch setting on the MutliLink
is identical to the existing
- Ensure all the DIP switches are pushed either all the way to the top, or
bottom, not somewhere in the middle
- The red light LED should come on when the button is pressed, if not,
check the battery and its polarity, ensure it is inserted properly.
Press and hold the plastic case
where it marks “PRESS” to
activate the flash light.
Press the garage door opener
button will activate your garage
DO NOT let children use the garage door
transmitter without adult supervision.
Children can injure themselves or others
by the garage door.
One 3 volt Lithium type (CR2032)
battery is included.
Replacing the battery.
1. Open the case with a corn.
2. Slide the old battery away from
the battery holder.
3. Slide in the new battery with the
positive (+) side facing up.
4. Firmly close the case.
If this transmitter triggers other garage doors in your neighborhood,
change all your transmitters and receiver to a new code setting.
8. CUSTOMER SERVICE
Skylink will not be held liable or responsible for any misuse or application of this
product other than for its intended use.
If you would like to order Skylink’s products or have difficulty getting them to
work, please :
If you would like to order Skylink’s products or have difficulty getting them to work,
1. visit our FAQ section at www.skylinkhome.com , or
2. email us at [email protected] , or
3. call our toll free at 1-800-304-1187 from Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference
received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could
void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant
to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful
interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference
to radio communications.
However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment
off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
If, within one year from date of purchase, this product should become defective
(except battery), due to faulty workmanship or materials, it will be repaired or
replaced, without charge. Proof of purchase and a Return Authorization are required.