Computer sound connections – Lenoxx Electronics HT-391 User Manual
COMPUTER SOUND CONNECTIONS
1. Insert the green 3.5mm audio plug of the AUDIO cable (included) into the PC AUDIO OUT jack of your PC, and
insert the AUX INPUT L (left = white) and R (right = red) plugs into the corresponding AUX INPUT jacks on the
back of your HOME THEATER. This will enable you to hear your PC’s music through your HOME THEATER
2. Make sure the POWER switch on the back of the main unit is at “ON” position. Next press the ON/STANDBY
button on the front of the main set or on the REMOTE to turn the set on (or off).
3. Press the INPUT SOURCE button several times till the AUX indicator lights.
NOTE: The factory’s default input source is DVD with 5.1 channel sound output. When the set is turned to
ON, the DVD indicator and 5.1 channel indicator will be on and sound will come out of 5 speakers plus
the subwoofer. To change 5.1 channel to 2 channel output, press the SPEAKER CHANNELS button. The
sound will come out of only 2 front speakers plus the subwoofer.
4. Make sure your computer is on and follow your computer’s instructions.
5. Go to Page 21 for other detailed instructions.
CONNECT ALL SPEAKERS AS SHOWN ON PAGE 8 (OR THE QUICK SETUP DIAGRAM SHEET).
ONE SET OF AUDIO CABLES
WITH 3.5MM PLUG IS INCLUDED